Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lineman blogs

well I've never been much of a blogger, I'm just here sharing tips and ideas for people who wanna do the work I do. my training has made me the happiest on earth, so I think you should do it too. But recently, I learned that people do make money at this and I think that's really cool. I poked around a bit to see if there were other linemen who were blogging and I learned a lot. First of all, I learned that last week was lineman appreciation day. My friends over at the "It's in our blood" website had the neatest thing to say about it: "We would like to thank the lineman who work hard and risk there lives everyday to keep the lights on." In spite of the fact that they used the wrong form of "their/there/they're" it's still a heartfelt type of appreciation and I'm honored to learn that Tracy Moore worked really hard in the state of Florida to get the Lineworker Appreciation day passed. She is also the one who started the High line Hero Foundation. That's an organization that helps lineman and their family get through hard times. You should totally follow them on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment