Thursday, September 12, 2013

generating buzz

Generating buzz is something I have avoided up until now in life. You don't mess around with power lines, right? But blogging is different than keeping the lights on in the middle of a storm, folks. This is fun and social and I think I'm really starting to dig it. Have you ever been a blogger? I think it's more fun to write about what's going on in my life and work but helping companies advertise is fun, too. If I had to choose who I'd advertise for right now, it would be Bring the Fresh because it's so easy, my wife built a beautiful site for my neighbor last night and I can't wait to try it myself. The other one would be Sell Solar Now and I'm really excited about this one. As a lineman, I happen to know a bit about electricity and I would much rather be self-sufficient on my own little mountain house than wired into the city grid somewhere. This might be my ticket to retirement. Wanna buy a solar panel?

No comments:

Post a Comment